Sunday, July 20, 2008

005 Rockstar and Xombilicious!

Today my mom got up and said we were going to the park! THE PARK!!! I FREAKING LOVE THE PARK!!! She also said we were going to play with my friend from a LONG time ago. His name is Rocky and he's pretty much the bomb. This is at our first meeting!



Mom says I am about 5 months old in that photo.

Here are some from today. We were inseparable. He's my "brother from another mother!!"



They wanted us to stand still for a picture. Yeah riiiight! Too many butts to sniff.


Rocky, my friend Piper and me!

Follow the leader

Piper is a very intimidating woman.

See what I mean?!? The little chew toy is her brother, Grover.
Mom says he's a Brussels Griffon, whatever that means.

She punched my face.

Best dog park ever

We met this dreamy Pit Bull named June.
Rocky and I were totally showing off for her!
((She liked me better, I think!))


Look at sweet June *sigh*

Hi June! Hi June! Hi June!
Please notice me!

Wanna go on a date or something?
I'll take you for frostypaws!

This is June and her brother, the Labrador Retriever

Cute puppy. It's called a Boxer. His name was Peyton, I think.



Best friends foreverrrrr!

No, seriously!

SO fun!









Adventure?!



Why do birds suddenly appear?
Everytime you are neeeear?

and those are all the pictures!! We had so much fun! It was SO hot. I can't believe my mom didn't get in the water with me. On our way home mom accidentally rolled up the window on my head. It was scary. She let me out and apologized and laughed. Jerk! So I slept pretty much the rest of the day. WHEW! A Great Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello its dennis the vizsla dog hay that rivr luks like a fun playse mama and dada tuk me to a playse calld the pasific oshun this weekend and it wuz a littel scarry with the wayvs and all maybe next time i wil ask them to tayk me sumware like this insted eksept we dont hav menny rivrs in suthern california ok bye

I'm Gabby said...

Wow, what fun. I want to come play. We don't have dog parks like that in CA.

Mom says I might have been to parks like that when I went and stayed with my friend Miss Deb in Maryland a few years ago. Rats..maybe we could had a play date.

Gabby

Delilah and Rocket said...

Those are the most awsome dog park pictures. My dog park has benches that I run into and no water except the water fountain. But at least I get to run!