Thursday, July 24, 2008

009 My mom the artist

My mom spent some time today drawing. She SHOULD have spent time playing with me, but she had to go to the human V-E-T because her tummy wasn't feeling well, so she didn't really want to play a lot.

I ate a big blue string today. Daddyy caught me before I could finish it up. It was delicious. Stinkin' mom had to pull it out. She told me I was bad. She also told me I ate about 2 feet off it, which she pulled out of my throat hand over hand. I thought it was funny...until she made me go out back all by myself. I sat at the door waiting for her to come back, I left nose prints all over. I even did puppy eyes! Finally she came back and let me in. Then I smelled something DELICIOUS! It was wet CAT FOOD!!!



I started talking GULPS of it. Mom heard me and screamed at me to get out of the kitchen. Stupid cats. I hate them. They get the yummy food.

Oh! I forgot, here are mom's pictures she made for Gabby and Flirt AND the Mafioso's.


and


She isn't done yet, just what she calls "flat coloring", but I think it's neat! She also has what is called a "website". It is at
so tell all your friends to get drawn by my mommy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Love the pug with the Tommy gun!

Mary said...

Gabby and Flirt look very pretty! And The Mafiosos are cracking me up with their props!

We are in awe! Thank you for drawing The Mafiosos! You did an AWESOME job!

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

What great art!! My cousins look like triple bad asses... haha!!