Saturday, July 26, 2008

011 Hairy Little God



Mom says that is about me!
It's nice to see a Pit Bull in the newspaper who isn't accused of mauling 10 grannies and their vat of baby stew.

I can't wait until tomorrow! I am going to Shirlington with my friends. Beefcake, Lando and Chance (Bull dogs) will be there as will Brownie (Pit mix) and Bob (Boston/Pug mix). I can't forget Piper (Boxer mix) and Grover (Brussels Griffon) too! I also hear Dr. Hoch's dogs might be coming too. It's a Southpaws party! I hope Rocky comes, but his mommy might be too tired from traveling.

Mom also said that we're 95% on moving to Richmond at the end of September. There are places that have Fly Ball, Rally, Agility, Obedience and Conformation classes but no Weight Pull that she's found and no Dock Jumping. She says we can go to Virginia Beach on weekends to do the jumping, though! WHEEE!!

Today, mom took me to work. We got to snuggle a lot. She gave me cookies when I rolled for her. I'm getting better and better! I also learned to jump with her. She held my front paws and jumped up and down...so I did too..and she LAUGHED at me! It was pretty funny though.

I'm nervous about moving away from all my friends and Aunties :( Also my extended human family all live up here. It's a scary transition. Mommy and Daddy promised I can get a little sister after we move down there, though, so that's good. The stupid cats don't play with me.

EDIT:
LOOK at these BEADS of me! I am so good lookin! I wonder what mom will use them for...


If you want beads of your doggy self, have your mom or dad visit..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we've been to Richmond (when we lived back east) and it's a very nice place! Not quite as nice as Front Royal, but close! ;-)

I'm Gabby said...

Oh Sisters are so much fun!!!! You can trick them and torment them and play with them and drive your mom crazy!

Gabby