Wednesday, July 16, 2008

001 Introduction

My name is Xombie and I'm an American Pit Bull Terrier. For some reason that makes some people afraid of me. Really, afraid of this face?? C'mooooon!



I am 1 and a half years old at the moment and pretty content. I guess I should start with the first day I came to live with my QueenBee (QB). She's the lady gives me yummy things to eat and gets me tons of things to play with. She takes me fun places all the time!

Anyhow!

She told me when she first saw this photo of me she was sold!She drove about 5 hours down near where my mom, dad, sisters and brothers were. I waited for my new human mom with the two people who fed us food. They gave me a nice bath that day and we waited in this thing called a car near a pet store called Petsmart. The people who fed us said they had to meet there or mom would have to drive even more hours!

When she finally arrived, my old people handed me to her. She gave them green stuff and they gave her some papers and they drove off. She hugged me a bunch and it was safe in her arms. Then that crazy lady put this necklace thing on me and pulled me around on a big string. What the heck! I'd never been on anything like that before! She tried to walk me to the pet store, but I was not having it. She picked me up and we got to these things and it was like a side ways mouth trying to EAT US! Apparently they are called "Sliding glass doors". Mom sat down with me and let me calm down a lot. A dog called Sioux came over with his dad and was really nice to me. He told me that there were fun and yummy things in the store, so I walked in next to him.

Everything was scary back then, even the car ride home. Fortunately I have a patient mommy who is very fond of spoiling a certain blue beefcake! I'll tell ya more about my family another time!

No comments: