Thursday, July 17, 2008

002 Something called Obedience

Today I was lying around the house watching some television. Who knew that people sure do get themselves in a lot of bad situations. My mom has been on that stupid thing called a lap top for a couple hours now. I wanna go for a walk...

She told me she is looking up something fun for us to do together called "Obedience".

http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/Rules/DEObediGeneralRules

1. Novice exercises. The following table contains the maximum number of points that may be earned in each exercise in the Novice classes:


Exercise
Maximum Points
Honor
Heel on Leash and Figure 8
Stand for Examination
Heel Off Leash
Recall Over High Jump
Long Sit
35
35
30
35
35
30
Total Points
200

I must say, that does NOT look fun! I already did that, Lady!!! How do you think I got this??

I don't wanna do more of that sit, wait, lay down, wait, stay...*sigh*

I, personally, would have WAY more fun doing this!
Mom says if I give "obedience" a good go, I can do Dock Jumping, Lure Coursing, Weight Pull AND Agility whatever I want!!!

Ok, I'll give it a shot!


1 comment:

I'm Gabby said...

I bet you can really FLY over the water!!! I have been begging my mom to take me Dock Diving, too.

And look at that title!

Gabby